RE: [xsl] xmlsh (slightly off-topic; was "RE: [xsl] How to select for ' in XPATH?")

Subject: RE: [xsl] xmlsh (slightly off-topic; was "RE: [xsl] How to select for ' in XPATH?")
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:17:41 +0100
> Hmmm.... I thought you (MK) were there when 'xmlsh' was first
> unveiled upon the world at Balisage last year.

I was indeed: but that doesn't mean I'm familiar with its finer points!

> [Shameless
> plug -- Balisage is next week! If there's any chance you can
> make it to Montreal next week, do so!]

Yes, I'll be there: I've been trying to get my presentations finished at the
same time as finishing Saxon 9.2, which has all been a bit hectic. But it
promises to be a really great conference and I'm looking forward to meeting
everyone - though with slight trepidation, because I seem to remember last
year being pretty exhausted by the end of the week - not many talks one
could sleep through, and no chance to escape people in the breaks!

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay