Re: [xsl] assigned variable value is changing

Subject: Re: [xsl] assigned variable value is changing
From: Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:49:13 +0530
Dear Vasu,

I have used two conditions (refer my first post in this thread)

first condition which tests for presence of @namest

<xsl:if test="contains(preceding-sibling::entry[1],@namest)">
    <xsl:value-of select="$colc - 1 +
number(substring-after(preceding-sibling::entry[1]/@nameend,'c')) -
number(substring-after(preceding-sibling::entry[1]/@namest,'c'))"/>
</xsl:if>

2nd condition which test of not presence of @namest

<xsl:if test="not(contains(preceding-sibling::entry[1],@namest))">
    <xsl:value-of select="$colc - 1"/>
</xsl:if>

After the first condition became true, the 2nd condition is not
working and giving NaN. Where ever the @namest is not present in
previous element it should give column number.

Regards,
Ganesh