Re: [xsl] Zipping xsl:result-documents into ePub

Subject: Re: [xsl] Zipping xsl:result-documents into ePub
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:41:22 +0200
Thanks, I had found the presentation before :)

Regarding my project, I'm doing a 2-pass transformation. First ODF > XHTML
using
http://xml.openoffice.org/odf2xhtml/
and then XHTML > ePub -- splitting into separate files by chapter and
packing, which I'm currently implementing (with the help of EXPath
:)).
I think I'll be able to publish this after I figure out how to make it
as generic as possible.

Martynas
semantic-web.dk