Re: [xsl] hyphenator in xsl implementing LIANG's algorithm

Subject: Re: [xsl] hyphenator in xsl implementing LIANG's algorithm
From: Dave Pawson <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:55:34 +0100
On 27/08/09 08:28, Bruno Mascret wrote:

Hi Dave,
Sorry for the https and the invalid cert k-o
It put all hyphenation sheets here:
http://natbraille.free.fr/xsl/

Thanks.

You should be interested by the braille hyphenation sheets (I added some
rules for prefixes for example, and took into account the braille tables
for the patterns): it'll be ended in a few days. Ask me if you want a
version of this one.

Thanks Bruno. Yes. Hyphenation was something I 'sidestepped' in generating braille! An XSLT solution is quite usable.

  Wrapped in java it could be made into a factory and done
on a per xml:lang basis.

let me know when you've finished it please.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.