RE: [xsl] Pipelining 2 stylesheets

Subject: RE: [xsl] Pipelining 2 stylesheets
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:00:24 +0100
If the two stylesheets were developed independently, then I would run them
independently, as two separate transformations. There are many ways you can
control the pipeline: Java, XProc, xmlsh, Ant, or a simple shell script.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay