Re: [xsl] collection() issue with dtd resolving

Subject: Re: [xsl] collection() issue with dtd resolving
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:10:28 +0100
2009/10/9 Mario Madunic <Mario_Madunic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Was  curious if there is a function or extension function that would stop
the collection() from resolving the dtd declaration? The problem is Im behind
a firewall and it is timing out. Im using Saxon 9.1.0.7j. I know I could
easily add a parameter to define whether or not to output the DTD declaration
or even use a system identifier that is local, but would rather not if I dont
have to.

Store a copy of it locally and then use a "Catalogue" to point to
that, or if you use Kernow to run the transform you can drop the dtd
into the "cache" folder.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com