Re: [xsl] Matching a template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Matching a template
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:03:07 +0100
2009/10/12 claudius teo <claud108@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how could I reach within a template @match the idAplicatie
element from the following xml file?

xmlns:ev="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events";
xmlns:xf="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms";>
>    <head>
>        <xf:model id="modelAcces">
>            <xf:instance id="instanceParametriAcces">
>                <parametriAcces xmlns="">
>                    <numeUtilizator>contabsd</numeUtilizator>
>                    <parolaUtilizator>contabsd</parolaUtilizator>
>                    <parolaUtilizatorCriptata/>
>                    <idAplicatie/>
>                    <idSesiune/>
>                </parametriAcces>
>            </xf:instance>
>        </xf:model>
>    </head>

I'm guessing you've set the the "xpath-default-namespace" to be the
xhtml namespace, which means you then cant match the element in no
namespace?

I'm not sure how to match elements in no namespace once you've changed
the xpath-default-namespace, but the simple work around is to not use
it (give the xhtml namespace a prefix and use that for processing
those elements) and then a simple match="idAplicatie" would work.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com