[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML editor 11 - integrated XSLT documentation and Saxon 9.2

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML editor 11 - integrated XSLT documentation and Saxon 9.2
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:37:35 +0300
Hi,

I am pleased to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Integrated XSLT documentation
-----------------------------
One of the major additions in oXygen 11 is the integrated XSLT documentation support. The main points of this support are:

* documentation for any stylesheet based on its structure
* support for XML comments and a number of languages for annotations
* actions in the XSLT editor to easily add documentation stubs to stylesheet components

For more details about the XSLT documentation in oXygen please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/xslt_documentation.html

Full XSLT 2.0 development with the latest Saxon
oXygen XML editor 11 ships with Saxon 9.2 Enterprise Edition from Saxonica and supports also Saxon 9.2 Professional and Home Editions providing editing, transformation, debugging and profiling support.

Other new additions in version 11 include XProc support, a new XQuery debugger (for Oracle Berkeley XML DB), extended large documents editing support, updates on the visual editing mode, etc. For the full list and details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--