Re: [xsl] Re: Grouping by attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Grouping by attribute
From: Lajos Joo <lajosjoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am using xmlspy for testing with the built in xslt engine which said that it
is not a node item.
And in java:
Exception dropped during XSLT transformation:
net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError: Required item type of second operand of
'intersect' is node(); supplied value has item type xs:string

--- On Wed,

<Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lajos Joo wrote:
> > Martin this is Great! I never thought it can be done

this short way. I was doing a 3 level deep <choose>
> but still not working.
There was only one complain from the
> compiler that cn is declared as string:
> >>   <xsl:template
> match="node()">
> >>     <xsl:param
> name="cn"/>

   <xsl:if
> test="descendant-or-self::node() intersect $cn">
> >
> > So i
changed it to <xsl:param name="cn"
> select="/.."/>
> > and now it is working