Re: [xsl] XPath problem with getting all ancestors

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath problem with getting all ancestors
From: Jostein Austvik Jacobsen <josteinaj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:25:25 +0200
The actual template does more than copying; it uses recursion to group sections started by headlines at different levels defined by its attributes. I got it from this post:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/lists.mulberrytech.com/xsl-list/archives/200910/msg00228.html

The function works really well (except for cases when a headline level is skipped). So if its possible to keep copying the nodes it would be great; otherwise I'll have to fix the function (I'm thinking of expanding the recursion into four xls:for-each-group statements - it's not allowed to go deeper anyway).

I'll do sone further testing once I get back to the computer.

Regards
Jostein