Re: [xsl] WYM editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] WYM editor
From: Senthilukvelaan <skumaravelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:49:11 -0700
Hi,
What I am looking for is that edit HTML embeeded style sheet to
edit only the text content only.
Hidling all the XSLT syntax information from the user.
User  can make changes to the text conetnt only like "(common to every
page of the site)".

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>

<xsl:template match="/">

  <head>
    <!-- Get the head values here... -->
    <xsl:apply-templates select="/html/head/*" />
  </head>
        <h1>Header</h1>
        (common to every page of the site)</td>
            <!-- Get the body here -->
             <xsl:apply-templates select="/html/body/*"/>
        <h1>Headlines</h1>
        (common to every page of the site)</td>
</xsl:template>

<!-- Identity transformation -->