[xsl] Re: removing a specific namespace declaration

Subject: [xsl] Re: removing a specific namespace declaration
From: tom a <tasmito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:41:25 -0800 (PST)
That's extremely helpful Ken. Using copy-of against the namespace axis was the key insight for me. Thanks very much.

The foo namespace usage is an unused artifact, so I just wanted to clean up the output.

It's still a little unclear to me why this approach requires a namespace declaration in the element (namespace="{namespace-uri(.)}"), as I would have thought the explicit copying of namespace nodes would have taken care of it, but the namespace fog is gradually starting to clear.

Thanks again for the tip, Ken!

Tom