Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways

Subject: Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:37:20 -0500
Tom T wrote:
> I'll change my example.
>
> Financial Times, "ErdoDan Grubu'na"
>
> creates

>             content='Financial Times, &#34;ErdoDan Grubu'na&#34;'
>             />
>
> I now have an attribute that is marked up by single quotes containing
> a single quote. IE6 for one cannot deal with this.

That is clearly in error.

Is this happening *with* your output character mapping in force, or
*without*?

If without, then the XSLT processor has a severe bug.  If with, then it
may be happening because of your character mapping.

~Chris
bThe State is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at
 the expense of everyone else.b b FrC)dC)ric Bastiat, bLbC	tatb
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319