[xsl] XSLT for XSL-FO internal-destination

Subject: [xsl] XSLT for XSL-FO internal-destination
From: Robert Siebens <telehodown@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:45:22 -0800 (PST)
Ibm combining many XHTML online help files into one large PDF with FOP and
am wondering what kind of transform I need to write to handle anchors like
this: <a href="c:/Help_Files/File_Two.htm">.

These types of links simply point from one help file page to another. When I
combine these XHTML files into a book, these links in the new document need to
be redirected to an internal destination inside the PDF (in other words, to
the first line of the content of the file that used to be external but is now
internal to the PDF).

None of the help system files have the filename in the <TITLE> or anywhere
else in the file, so Ibm not able to use the generate-id function to create
a target. Is there some other way I can redirect this external anchor to a
location inside my combined PDF?

Here are two sample files. How would you handle the anchor in
bFile_One.htmb that points to bFile_Two.htmb when both files end up in
the same combined PDF?

File_One.htm

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <head>