RE: [xsl] Decoding %-escaped chars in URI

Subject: RE: [xsl] Decoding %-escaped chars in URI
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:48:54 -0000
No there's no such function.

As a matter of interest, what's the use case?

I think the only reasons it's not there are (a) absence of a use case, and
(b) difficulty in the detail of specifying it: what do you do for example
with percent signs that aren't followed by two hex digits.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay