[xsl] Can an xsl file know it's own name dynamically?

Subject: [xsl] Can an xsl file know it's own name dynamically?
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:15:04 +0000
Hi,

I'm chaining together a series of XSLfiles using XPROC and a
requirement was to add into the resulting XML document the names of
all the XSL files that were used in the process to go from start to
end in a list. There are some choices so different combinations of XSL
files can be executed resulting in a different list.

I know I can statically pass the name of an XSL file as a parameter
when calling the given xsl file however I was wondering if there is a
dynamic way to do this because I'm inherently lazy.

Can an XSL file know it's own name dynamically?

Regards
--

Alex
https://sites.google.com/a/utg.edu.gm/alex