Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another

Subject: Re: [xsl] retaining entity declarations while converting from one xml format to another
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:58:02 -0600
Hi Andrew:

I get the following error message when I run LexEv with saxon.

Transformation failed: net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: Failed to
instantiate
class com.andrewjwelch.lexev.LexEv

I do have LexEv added to my classpath.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> 2009/12/17 a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Thanks Andrew. Your blog talks particularly about LexEvXML Reader.

(http://ajwelch.blogspot.com/2008/08/lexev-xmlreader-converts-lexical-events.
html)