[xsl] [ANN] Meta Data Round-Tripping & Privacy

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Meta Data Round-Tripping & Privacy
From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:15:10 -0800 (PST)
[Note to the XSL list]
I'm a little less employed this Christmas than I would
wish. OTOH, I'm a little more (position() = not('in Jail')) than I probably
deserve. The last time this happened as Christmas Cards I gave out Match Books
(remember those?) which said "Life is tough, Times are hard, here's your
F$&#*&g Christmas Card"; I'm paraphrasing, of course.  This year I decided a
Free White Paper would be better.  I had some production problems, so, this
Snow Colored Paper will have to do.

Tommie, I promise not to re-post for at
least 24 hours, but after that ... when the elves get into the eggnog, you
know, stuff happens.

--Gannon
[ANN]  Meta Data Round-Tripping & Privacy

Free White Paper