[xsl] Installation issue with IIS

Subject: [xsl] Installation issue with IIS
From: "Schultz, Len" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 04:31:18 -0500
Hello,

I just ran the Perl PPM install of libxml from the Univertity of Winnepeg
site.  It installed the Perl package and the app, and it works fine in a perl
script run from the command line.  But when I attempt to use the package in a
web script, IIS reports the following error

HTTP Error 502.2 - Bad Gateway
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are "Can't load
'c:/Perl/site/lib/auto/XML/LibXML/Common/Common.dll' for module
XML::LibXML::Common: load_file:Access is denied at c:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm
line 229. at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12 Compilation failed in
require at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12. BEGIN failed--compilation
aborted at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 12. Compilation failed in
require at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXSLT.pm line 7. BEGIN failed--compilation
aborted at c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXSLT.pm line 7. Compilation failed in
require at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wineinsight\wineinsight.4.2\hello.cgi line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wineinsight\wineinsight.4.2\hello.cgi line 1. ".

Any ideas what could cause this and/or the solution?

I am running Windows 7, IIS 7.5, and Activestate Perl v5.8.3 build 809

--len