Re: [xsl] Matching " within a variable as:item()*

Subject: Re: [xsl] Matching " within a variable as:item()*
From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:30:17 +0000
Hi I just figured out the problem although I don't really understand
the reason for it.

In my example I changed it a bit too much from the real code to see
the problem.

Within the VariableAsItem I was creating the "ZXZX" as follows due to
a lazy cut and paste from previous code that was selecting the value
of a variable rather than just text.

              <xsl:text>"</xsl:text>
            <xsl:value-of select="'ZXZX'"/>
            <xsl:text>"</xsl:text>

If I write the code such as
          <xsl:text>"ZXZX"</xsl:text>

Than the match will now work properly. Maybe I'm doing something else
wrong not sure however the output looks the same as text so I'm not
clear what that would be.

Alex