[xsl] RE: URI Resolution for document('') Reference Is Broken?

Subject: [xsl] RE: URI Resolution for document('') Reference Is Broken?
From: "Roger L. Cauvin" <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:25:44 -0600
Andrew Houghton wrote:

> This is what I did in a filter and it seems to work
> fine.  Granted it's a filter rather than a servlet,
> but it shouldn't matter.
>
>  private ServletContext context;
>
>  String       path = context.getRealPath(value);
>  File         file = new File(path);
>  StreamSource src  = new StreamSource(file);
>
>  src.setSystemId(file.toURI().toURL().toString());
>  log.info("transform location is " + path);
>  log.info("transform SystemId is " + src.getSystemId());
>
>  xf = tf.newTransformer(src);

Andy, what are you doing in your stylesheets?  My resolver works fine for
xsl:include calls and calls to document() in which the parameter is not the
empty string.  It fails when document('') is called from a stylesheet that
has been included by another stylesheet, however.

--
Roger L. Cauvin
@rcauvin (Twitter)