RE: [xsl] Trying to select sibling nodes between two nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Trying to select sibling nodes between two nodes
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:17:33 -0000
It sounds as if the problems with your current code might be fairly trivial,
so show us the code and let's see if you're already 99% of the way there,
rather than starting again from scratch.

Having said that, I would normally tackle this using <xsl:for-each-group
group-starting-with="br"> rather than using the << and >> operators, which
are at a rather more primitive level.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/