Re: [xsl] Transforming XML copied via XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming XML copied via XSLT
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:19:30 -0500
At 2:59 PM -0600 1/27/10, Rob Belics wrote:
This is a different question needing different answers. You must think
my last thread applies here but it does not.

Quite to the contrary, I think you have asked a question here that can only be answered by guessing at what you mean. I have suggested that you make the question clear enough that it can be answered.

-- Tommie --

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML