Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?
From: max toro q <maxtoroq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:26:53 -0300
> - Native XSLT 2.0 for .NET. The XPath 2.0 datamodel
> is already there

Saxon.NET is 'native' thanks to IKVM.NET

> - Native C/C++ XSLT 2.0 processor for LAMP and others

You can run Saxon.NET on Linux using Mono. You can run Mono on Apache
using mod_mono. No issues with MySQL. You can run PHP on Mono using
http://php-compiler.net/

There it is, XSLT 2.0 on LAMP, although there's nothing native about it :-)
--
Max

 http://www-01.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/featurepacks/xml/
> [6]