[xsl] XSLT 1.0 Process the content (For browser view)

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 Process the content (For browser view)
From: "Selvaganesh" <selvaganesh_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:19:07 +0530
Dear Team,

I wand the help for the write the xsl 1.0 (i.e. for Browser view), actually
in my requirement is throughout the xml file find the quote symbol (") and
apply the emphasis (bold).

Kindly guide us how can I write the xsl, help me

Input:

Outbut:

Advance in thanks,
Selva

Confidentiality Notice:  This transmittal is a confidential communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this office immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all of its attachments, if any.