Re: [xsl] XML to SVG via XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to SVG via XSLT 2.0
From: ac <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:11:18 -0500
Hi Dave.

Very interesting but I noted a few issues or questions:

Your download and Jakobs' are similar except that his have DTDs, documentation (not in English), and generated SVGs, while yours adds RNGs but does not include documentation, DTDs, and SVGs. On the other hand, you have on-line English documentation but some graphs (SVGs) are missing (e.g Figs 5, 6 (OSGR), as well as all the ones for HTML2GR).

Questions:
- why not include the English documentation in your download, along with the SVGs?
- why not include the DTDs also?

Thank you,
Cheers,
ac

Via Jirka, I came across http://code.google.com/p/graph2svg/, some work by Jakob. I found it very useful and was able to help with documentation
and other bits and pieces.

It is Jakobs work, though it is now hosted with documentation at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/graph2svg

Enjoy. Credit to Jakob, all errors are down to me.

regards