Re: [xsl] Assign the XML text to Javascript Variable value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Assign the XML text to Javascript Variable value
From: Michael Ludwig <milu71@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:15:59 +0100
Selvaganesh schrieb am 11.02.2010 um 21:02:28 (+0530):
> Dear Team,
>
> I have developed one XSL for viewing purpose in xml file, I want know
> how to [...]

Hi Selvaganesh,

this is the twelfth thread hijack you've done on the thread started by
Joga Singh Rawat on December 2nd ("Group Techniques by xslt").

http://www.biglist.com/lists/lists.mulberrytech.com/xsl-list/archives/200912/threads.html

Could you please read up on thread hijacking and how (and maybe even
why) to avoid it. It's really easy. (Just start a new mail for a new
subject instead of replying to an existing one by changing the subject.)
Thanks.

--
Michael Ludwig