Re: [xsl] generating unique random numbers [OT]

Subject: Re: [xsl] generating unique random numbers [OT]
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:59:28 +1030
a kusa wrote:
Hi

I have been raking my brains to achieve this. I am using math.random()
to generate random numbers, but of course since they repeat, I want to
be able to generate unique random numbers. Can anybody please help me
here? How can I generate unique random numbers in xslt?

Thanks in advance for all your support.

I once came across this implementation of the rand() function in some C code:

int rand()
{
   return 5;   /* number chosen by fair roll of die */
}

Now that would be fairly (sic) easy to implement in XSLT and though while
that's absolutely no use to you whatsoever, thought it possibly some mild
relief for your headache. :-)

Cheers

Justin Johansson