RE: [xsl] selecting elements with param

Subject: RE: [xsl] selecting elements with param
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:07:15 -0000
Try matches(., 'TMD_DRV1_IMG_Scan[0-9]+_techMD')

> 'concat(TMD_DRV1_IMG_Scan, [0-9], _techMD)']"

This is way off the mark. Calling concat() within a string literal does
nothing; and if it did anything, it's arguments would have to be strings;
but there is no point concatenating constant strings since you can write
them directly.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/