Re: [xsl] Pattern Substring

Subject: Re: [xsl] Pattern Substring
From: Senthilukvelaan <skumaravelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:57:02 -0800
Hi Wendell,
Yes, I admit that the code I have written is not completely correct.
My data format is that it would only contains "055" and the option
number is always prefixed and suffixed with one space char.

Possible  Values are
 Text1 055-0001 Text1
 Text2 X055-0002 Text2
 Text1 J055-0003 Text1
 Text1 K055-0004 Text1

I want to get only the options numbers from the above value.

Thanks,
Senthil