Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

Subject: Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?
From: Dave Pawson <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 09:50:53 +0000
On 07/03/10 09:35, Philip Fearon wrote:

Dave, I've no doubt that your history in test is actually much more
extensive than my own. Even when I was supposed to be testing I
probably spent as much time on developing the test tools as I did on
the tests, not always ideal:-)

I led a group developing a test executive for the aerospace industry. Total time was 16 years. Far too long really :-)

The output I appended previously was extracted from a normal batch XSLT transform, with some deliberate error cases included, as such it may not be that useful. Instead, there's a higher level diagram[1] that shows the current report structure more clearly. There's also a 10 min YouTube video[2] on viewing and analysing the XSLT report, but this is rather ponderous so really only recommended for killing any spare time.

[1] http://www.qutoric.com/coherentweb/user_guide/detail/xslt/xslt_report.html
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0_1jL4o_rs

Thanks, I'll take a look. the terminology has me frowning? 'requests'?

Also, is the idea of testing an entire folder for your own usage?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.