[xsl] Processing node-sets in batches

Subject: [xsl] Processing node-sets in batches
From: Jeff Hooker <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:50:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a reference table for a ridiculously large
document. The resulting table is sufficiently huge that it's causing java
memory shortages when I try to churn it into XML because of the degree of
recursion in the table processing scripts, so I'm trying to read all of the
nodes into a node-set() and process them out into a series of 100-row tables.
I'm sure that there's a simple way of doing this; I'm also sure that I've
abjectly failed to find it. Are there any good samples of processing
node-sets() in batches out there? The main issue that I'm having is closing
off a table at regular intervals and starting a new one; all of my tables
currently ended up nested within each other.

Cheers,
Jeff.