RE: [xsl] xslt extensions accessing spring application context

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt extensions accessing spring application context
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:03:57 -0000
Questions about Java extensibility are processor-specific questions that are
probably best asked on a processor-specific list.

One of the motivations behind the new "integrated extension function"
mechanism in Saxon 9.2 was to give you better control on how your extensions
integrate into your particular application environment: but I haven't worked
out a Spring example as a specific use case.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay