Re: [xsl] Debugging XSLT 2.0 with Saxon 9 and Eclipse

Subject: Re: [xsl] Debugging XSLT 2.0 with Saxon 9 and Eclipse
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:58:58 +0200
> Academic&  SMP
> $64

Please note that this license is named on our website
"Academic/Non commercial"
so it covers both the use of oXygen for learning and its use for non commercial activities.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/24/10 3:32 PM, Bartolomeo Nicolotti wrote:
The only drawback of oXygen is price:

XML Editor
Enterprise
$449
Professional
$349
Academic&  SMP
$64

Eclipse WTP is open source

Many thanks anyway.

Best Regards

Bartolomeo

Il giorno mer, 24/03/2010 alle 12.11 +0000, Michael Kay ha scritto:
oXygen has debugging support for Saxon and integrates with Eclipse:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/eclipse_plugin.html

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/