RE: [xsl] The output of evaluating an XSLT transform is the same regardless of the order in which output elements are evaluated. Right?

Subject: RE: [xsl] The output of evaluating an XSLT transform is the same regardless of the order in which output elements are evaluated. Right?
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:22:54 +0200
I think there may be confusion between "what order things get done" and "what
order things are present in the output document".
I'm getting the impression that the OP is asking how, if things can be done in
any order, does the output document appear with everything in the order as
expected.  And that it is that which is the area of uncertainty.

The "Hello" node and the "World" node may be executed in any order, or
simultaneously, but their ordering in the input document(s) affects their
ordering in the output.

It's probably something like - All nodes get executed in whatever the
processor wants, but by the time the output document appears everything has
been put into the order the spec requires, given the ordering in the input doc
and the templates.

Or something like that.

Uncertainly,
Richard.