RE: [xsl] Parsing reports.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Parsing reports.
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:59:34 +0100
A while ago, for a client, I wrote a little utility that allowed you to
describe an Excel spreadsheet, and it generated XSLT code to extract an XML
representation of the selected data. This handled quite a large class of
tabular data - but it was very much an unproductised in-house tool.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay