Re: [xsl] Concatenating atomic sequences

Subject: Re: [xsl] Concatenating atomic sequences
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:00:01 -0400
At 2010-06-04 15:43 +0200, Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
I have several sequences of type xs:string* which I want to merge into
one. How do I do that?

I've tried the union operator, but it gives an error since it expects
node() items.

To create one string (as opposed to one sequence) use string-join() and supply your sequence of sequences (which get flattened into a single sequence) as the first argument. You then supply a string as a second argument as the separator between each of the members of the sequence.

I hope this helps.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/