RE: [xsl] display & as text

Subject: RE: [xsl] display & as text
From: mas christ <mas_christ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:14:28 +0000
Someone asked for a reason.

The reason is to copy and past text with ampersands into my xml file without
having to convert one ampersand form into another.

Thanks.

> From: mas_christ@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 20:16:21 +0000
> Subject: [xsl] display & as text
>

> How do I use special character "&" as regular text in my xml file using XSLT
1.0?

> The web browser won't parse xml files with "&" in them and I do not want use
the character references, "&" , "&" or, "%20".

> Thanks.

Hotmail.

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID283
26::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5