Re: [xsl] Open source XML and XSLT examples

Subject: Re: [xsl] Open source XML and XSLT examples
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:12:23 +0100
On Sat, Jun 12 2010 18:01:16 +0100, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 12/06/2010 13:24, robert wrote:
>> Are there any large, comprehensive XSLT transform examples freely
>> available?  If so, where can I find them?
> Not sure what you want them for, but the docbook stylesheets probably
> meet this description. Easy enough to find with google.

Though they are written in XSLT 1.0, not XSLT 2.0.  There is work afoot
to revise them to use XSLT 2.0, but that won't help you straightaway if
you're looking for XSLT 2.0 examples.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2