Re: [xsl] distinguish whether variable holds string or node set

Subject: Re: [xsl] distinguish whether variable holds string or node set
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:31:05 +0100
On 14/06/2010 11:24, Andrew Welch wrote:
But five XSLT 2.0 engines have been shipped, or five-and-a-half if you count
Oracle, and I know of four more that are under development

What are the 4 ? (if you are allowed to say....)

well one of them is probably this from Norm's blog:

http://norman.walsh.name/2009/11/12/nymug

Running an internal build, I can demonstrate support for XSLT 2.0 in MarkLogic Server. (Go back and read that disclaimer again now.)