RE: [xsl] Saxon .Net API performance

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon .Net API performance
From: "Merrilees, David" <David.Merrilees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:28:41 +0100
Thanks Andrew

Some of our XSLT is unwieldy, and upgrading to XSLT 2.0 will help us organise
our code more effectively. What will really help me sell this change to the
people holding our purse strings is performance improvements. Apart from
grouping, what features of XSLT 2.0 can I take advantage of to improve
performance?

Thanks

David