Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT
From: Terence Kearns <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:15:42 +1000
Seems to work fine on the browsers on my mac Firefox/Safari/Chrome
(all updated versions).

I just had a quick look at the doco and I didn't even realise there
was an XSLT3 being supported. I've been out of it for a while.

Normally I'd say mobile devices matter, but in the case of me having
to look up saxonica while I am developing code, then no it does not
matter to me.