Re: [xsl] Namespace problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Namespace problem
From: Nick Leaton <nickle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:44:04 +0000
I agree. Thanks David there was a double declaration.

I've managed to get it going.

Fix the header as follows.

<xsl:stylesheet
   xmlns:calypso="http://www.calypso.com/xml";
   xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/";
   xmlns:ns3="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   version="2.0"
   exclude-result-prefixes="xsl ns3 calypso xsi saxon"

Then output as follows

               <xsl:element name="calypso:value">
                   <xsl:attribute
name="xsi:type">ns3:string</xsl:attribute>
                   <xsl:attribute
name="ns3">http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</xsl:attribute>
                   <xsl:value-of select="$message/ISIN"/>
               </xsl:element>

ie. Use element plus attribute and makes sure the names are correct.

Thanks

Nick

On 8 November 2010 14:24, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 08/11/2010 14:22, David Carlisle wrote:
>>
>> It should not be missing, it should be on the document element.
>
> ignore this line, it was left over from an earlier reply before I noticed
> you;d declared the same namespace with two different prefixes.

> The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England
> and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
> Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.
>
> This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is
> powered by MessageLabs.

Nick