Re: [xsl] selecting a element without it's child element

Subject: Re: [xsl] selecting a element without it's child element
From: pankaj.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:34:09 +0530
>Pankaj has seen one example of
>your input data, and leapt to the conclusion that all other examples
>will be the same.

Michael is quite right. I just tried to give a clue to get the job done.
Though it will fail in case if you xml seems like

I believe that you are trying to ignore text, whatever appears in child
element <indexterm>. For that I would suggest to use template rules, which
already suggested to you:

<xsl:template match="title">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>