Re: [xsl] template match question

Subject: Re: [xsl] template match question
From: Ciarán Ó Duibhín <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 03:37:33 -0000
Great, many thanks, that's exactly what I meant.

However, on trying it out, I found that any newlines and indentation within my <block> element contribute to the string_length, so that my <block> is no longer 1 character long when they are present.

Ciaran S Duibhmn

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>