Re: [xsl] Grouping "span" with same @class within mixed content element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping "span" with same @class within mixed content element
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:39:51 +0100
:-) I could have guess this, but there are such new things that i discover everyday with XSLT2, that I thought it was one of them !
I change the mode to mine, which has a default identity template, my spans could effectively contains other elements (like <br/> or <a> etc)

In think this subject is over, thank for your patience and help David. This template is quite generic and can be use or adpated by anybody who wants to clean XHTML redondant markup !

Le 21/12/2010 16:09, David Carlisle a icrit :