Re: [xsl] XML-Schema (W3C) mailing list?

From: Dietrich Bollmann <diresu@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:12:50 +0900
Dear Mukul,

Sorry for the bad selection of the list!

I was astonished to not find anything like "xmlschema-user" and feared
that "xmlschema-dev" might be even less adequate for a question posed
from a user perspective like mine...

That said, I am curious to hear your answer.  But I fear cross-posting
the same question to "xmlschema-dev@xxxxxx" is even worse?

Thanks for your help, Dietrich