[xsl] xsltproc [Error Log]

Subject: [xsl] xsltproc [Error Log]
From: pankaj.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:04:55 +0530
Hello everybody,

This is more of MAC/xsltproc question but I am not able to find the way
out (even tried googling around). I hope moderator won't mind asking this
:-).

How can we dump an error log to a log file in xsltproc? xsltproc does
outputs the error in XSLT in terminal window, but I would like to dump
that in log file.

Something like on terminal window:

/Applications/Pankaj/my.xsl:112: parser error : Opening and ending tag
mismatch: value-of line 111 and when
        </xsl:when>
                   ^

I looked into the options available in xsltproc (--v, --profile etc) but
nothing much of help or may be I am missing something very basic.

Any suggestions or direction will be appreciated.

Best,
Pankaj