Re: [xsl] grouping xhtml title with first sibling

Subject: Re: [xsl] grouping xhtml title with first sibling
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:47:25 +0100
I could have guess that.. I'm too in a hurry today.
I tested it quickly and there are a few differences with the desidered output.
I unfortunately have no times today, but I'll try to adapt it tomorow.

Thanks for your help

Le 18/01/2011 17:05, Michael Kay a icrit :

I get an "Failed to compile stylesheet" error :
Error at xsl:template on line 23 column 63 of orphans.xsl:
XTSE0340: XSLT Pattern syntax error at char 7 on line 23 in {body/*/igs:is-heading(.}:
Function call may appear only at the start of a pattern
Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

Sorry if my fingers wrote that. What my brain was telling them to write was

match="body/*[igs:is-heading(.)]"

Michael Kay
Saxonica

--