Re: [xsl] Grouping lists from flat to nested

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping lists from flat to nested
From: Stefanie Haupt <st.haupt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:17:56 +0100
Hello Martin,

I've chunked my grouping attempts and indeed there is another grouping
happening later (dividing the headers with the following elements into
nested sections) but here I only wanted to group the lists properly. I
found it rather confusing to group too much at a time. To answer your
question: I would not want to nest the p elements. I've just added the
level attribute here to prevent these elements from being nested
within the lists (because that's what happening if i remove the
attribute).

Thank you very much for asking!
Kind regards,
Stefanie Haupt